Class C IPs
  • Right here is an Seo myth that has not actually been confirmed one way or another but. In case you claim to identify additional info about How to develop link popularity rapid and free? | Best Plays, there are heaps of online resources people should think about investigating. The myth is that having links from the exact same class C IP address will not aid you. If you dont know what I am speaking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So exactly where the CCC is that number wants to be differ. If you believe anything, you will probably choose to read about this site. The reasoning behind this is that a person could get internet hosting and put 1,000 diverse web sites on it and then link them all to a single internet site attempting to get its link recognition. So the search engines put an finish to that by using the IP of the sites to calculate how considerably weight to give the link.

There are fairly a handful of people that dont believe that this myth is true just for the simple reality of how popular shared hosting is. If this myth is correct then all those sites on the exact same shared hosting server cant assist each and every other out with ranking.

There is some evidence that can prove this myth though. This ideal SodaHead.com - User 4027304 site has oodles of fine lessons for where to recognize it. I have followed a lot of discussions on this topic and have seen some results that make me a believer. Visiting Donnino | Journal | CaringBridge certainly provides suggestions you can tell your dad. The outcomes generally just prove how a site with far less links can out rank a web site with a ton far more links. This is since the website with much less links has a ton far more various class C IPs links than the one particular with just more links.

Like I stated I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but till confirmed beyond a doubt I will contact it that just to make individuals satisfied. So when you are undertaking link building be positive to check out the IP address on exactly where your link will be placed in order to make positive your link will pull the most weight..Perry Belcher

Welcome, If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!