kingsford waterbay singapore
  • I just acquired back again from my yearly wintertime snowboarding trip. As normal, even when I'm away from the office, I cannot appear to be to stop pondering and talking about condominium investing.

This year, I visited Solar Peaks Vacation resort listed here in British Columbia with some great close friends from California and Dubai. It wasn't prolonged before discuss of signing up for forces for a real estate venture became component of the submit-slopes dinner conversation.

Most resort towns, of program, are by now well identified for "impersonal" fractional possession ideas - time shares, shared ownership in the variety of one/four shares, rental swimming pools, or other strategies that contain sharing with folks you do not know. That's a subject for an additional publication.

Today's e-newsletter is concentrated on obtaining a apartment with friends and loved ones. There are numerous pluses, but there are also some points to look at out for. Other internet site you may be fascinated in kingsford waterbay.

On the plus side...

I've obtained good friends who not lengthy ago bought a apartment lake cabin alongside with two other (related) families. They share it a few methods, with 17 months every to use them selves or rent to others. So far they love it, and experienced I been in on the offer I would have been involved in this year's 3-household crab feast on New Several years Eve.

Welcome, If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!